Studio Fitness Coordinator - CAC - Downtown Denver, CO
Colorado Athletic Club - Union Station
1601 Wewatta St. Suite 200
Denver, CO 80202
Colorado Athletic Club - Downtown Locations
Downtown Denver, CO
We are looking for a Studio Fitness Coordinator to oversee BOTH of our state-of-the-art downtown athletic clubs. If you're looking for an opportunity to develop and direct a comprehensive program on a larger scale, we'd love to hear from you! Classes will include Fitness Studio, Heated Yoga Studio, Pilates Studio and many more.
What our Studio Fitness Coordinators are all about:
The Group Fitness & Pilates Coordinator develops and directs a comprehensive program of group exercise and Pilates class offerings. They are responsible for recruiting, hiring, motivating, and the evaluation of all instructors.
The Coordinator solicits and responds to member and instructor feedback in relation to the scheduling of classes (formal type, level, time), the instruction given (clear, concise, safe, effective, relative information), and the environment provided (cleanliness, friendliness, personal attention, encouragement).
What you're all about:
- You have a passion for fitness and enjoy the high demands of a leadership role.
- You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and easily able to multi-task in a high energy environment.
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and hold at least one current national group exercise certification such as AFFA, ACE, AEA, ACSM, Pilates’ certification.
- You have 2+ plus years of experience teaching in multiple formats.
- You have previous management or supervisory experience in fitness environment.
- You can provide proof that you are currently CPR & First Aid certified.
- You have a minimum of one year Group Fitness Coordinator experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or a related area is definitely a plus.
This position requires agility and the ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class.
Why you want to work for us:
- Bending and moving is done frequently and physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands or arms, climbing or balancing, sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, talking or hearing more than 2/3 of the time.
- Being able to lift at least 25 pounds is required.
- Vision requirements include seeing up close, distant, peripheral, color and depth with the ability to adjust focus.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide paid floor hours and the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.