WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Stretch Therapist for an upscale fitness facility in Phoenix, AZ. Stretch Therapists work individually with clients, to help them achieve their flexibility and functional movement goals. Stretch Therapists work with their clients in private sessions and ensure an effective and safe stretch session.
- Maintains a client base by selling minimum level of new Stretch packages as determined by the facility manager.
- Promotes all facility programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist members with a total facility experience. Must keep current with facility calendar - programs, events and activities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about exercise, health, and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry.
- Participates in facility events, activities, and seminars when directed by management.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Stretch Certification from a nationally recognized agency such as FST or MST.
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International / LifeStart is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.