Required Skills & Prerequisites
• 2-year degree in related health or science field required with 4-year degree in exercise science or related field preferred.
• 2 years of experience or education in the field of health and fitness is required.
• 1+ years of training and coaching experience preferred.
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations
• Must hold a training certification from at least one of the following NCCA accredited organizations:
o National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
o American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
o National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
o American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• Current CPR certification.
• Current AED certification.
• All C.E.U.’s and certifications must be kept current
• Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
• Achieve acceptable level of serviced appointments per month.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must be willing to obtain certifications as defined by company policy.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
• Must be flexible, early mornings and evenings. Full-time, 40+ hours per week.