Smithfield Fitness offers an impressive list of programs and amenities that set us apart from any fitness center in the area. Strength and Conditioning Coach is a part of our Small Group Training Division of training options. Coaches must adhere and believe in the CORE VALUES and KEY ROLES of the Fitness Team. Looking for candidates that are high-energy and out-of-the-box creative thinkers for this coaching position. Focus revolves around program, people and purpose; community engagement events are highly encouraged
Strength and Conditioning Coach/Personal Trainer Job Description:
To provide a world-class coaching experience that delivers measurable results to clients to accomplish sustainable health and high performance in athletics and life, as well as to cultivate a strong sense of teamwork.
Strength and Conditioning Coach/Personal Trainer Responsibilities:
Strength and Conditioning Coach/Personal Trainer Qualifications:
- Create, deliver, and implement comprehensive training programs for adults and youth athletes.
- Apply knowledge and experience in regards to training/injury prevention all levels of members/clients.
- Provide the highest level of coaching to clients and youth athletes in small group and 1 on 1 training environments.
- Coach in a Small Group environment, with energy and enthusiasm toward each participant individually.
- Evaluate member/clients to identify strengths and deficiencies. Complete body composition, posture, movement and athletic performance assessments with adults and youth athletes. Ensure safe and effective use of equipment
- Assist or lead workshops and presentations on health, fitness, and athletic performance.
- Sell and sign up members to coaching programs.
- Maintain a consistent client base
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills via verbal, text or email.
- Assist with marketing activities like creating informative social media posts, videos, and writing blogs.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients, and prospects providing high level customer service.
- Assist in facility organization and presentation.
- Apply knowledge and experience in regards to training/injury prevention all levels of members/clients
- Strength and Conditioning/Personal Training certification (CSCS & FMS preferred)
- Valid CPR/AED certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology or related field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Training/Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
*Must sign a Non-compete within 30 miles of Smithfield Fitness Location.
- Store Discounts
- Free Gym Membership