About The Job
Progressive Performance is looking for a personal trainer or strength coach with an outgoing personality that thinks critically about training and the science behind getting results. This is a part-time position (about 20 hours a week) with a potential to become full-time as the gym grows.
- Coach small group personal training sessions
- Manage client memberships and purchases in billing system
- Help keep gym clean and organized
- Help facilitate sales as needed
- Attend weekly staff meeting
- Complete assigned continuing education
- Hold a personal training certification (NSCA CPT or CSCS is preferred)
- Motivated to improve training and continue professional education
- Have a passion for training and helping people achieve their goals
- Interested in training youth athletes
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field preferred
Hourly base pay plus commission. A trial period rate of $12 for the first 8-12 weeks. Hourly rate is negotiable after the trial period ends from $18-$23 per hour.
Progressive Performance will also reimburse approved continuing education up to $2,000 a year.
Job Type: Part-time