Arch Amenities Group is seeking a Staff Accountant in the Washington, DC / Rockville, MD area for a hybrid role based at our corporate office. Staff Accountant responsibilities include preparing full cycle bookkeeping including, financial statements, account reconciliation, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations. Areas of focus include general accounting, A/P, G/L, inventory analysis, and preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet and income statements. Other duties may include budgeting and forecasting and trend analysis. Apply today for immediate consideration and join our team as Staff Accountant. Target base salary of $55K.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities, Inc" experience for members, guests, and staff by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities, Inc.
- Daily revenue reconciliation and verification of payments
- Process Accounts Payable
- Prepare journal entries on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly
- Prepare monthly financial statements for certain facilities which include balance sheets and income statements
- Process non accounts receivable cash receipts
- Support collection efforts for both corporate and certain facilities
- Support staff accounting team with reconciliation and entries
- Other duties as assigned
Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or the equivalent experience plus two years of related experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Some travel may be required
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, pull.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.