WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is excited to announce that we are hiring an additional Staff Accountant to our growing corporate finance team in Rockville, MD! This role would be based in out of our corporate office in Rockville, MD. Responsibilities include preparing financial statements, account reconciliation, journal entries, as well as documenting and evaluating current procedures. Areas of focus include general accounting, A/P, G/L, inventory analysis, and preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet and income statements. Other duties may include budgeting and forecasting and trend analysis.
Exceptional career opportunities available - Qualified candidates, please apply today!
• Ensures the "WTS International, Inc" experience for members, guests and staff by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International, Inc.
• Daily revenue reconciliation and verification of payments.
• Process Accounts Payable
• Prepare journal entries on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly financial statements for certain spa & fitness facilities which include balance sheets and income statements
• Process non accounts receivable cash receipts.
• Support collection efforts for both corporate and certain spa & fitness facilities
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or the equivalent experience plus two years of related experience.
• Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Able to show initiative and make decisions.
• Able to work independently.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Some travel may be required
This role would be based in either Chicago, IL or out of our corporate office in Rockville, MD.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.