Colorado Athletic Club - Flatirons
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Squash Professionals!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Boulder’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Squash Professionals are all about:
Our Squash Pros help our members learn and improve their Squash techniques by providing quality coaching to both individuals and groups. They are dedicated professionals committed to providing an excellent experience to players of all ages.
Our Squash Pros are responsible for promoting our programs and assist the Racquet Sports Manager in organizing socials, tournaments, ladders, and more. They maintain the courts and ensure that the environment is safe for all who use the facility. They are collaborative team players and enjoy being a true Ambassador in our club.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a personable professional with excellent coordinator and project management skills.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a club professional or as a coach for a college program.
- You have professional level Squash skills (5.0 – 6.0 minimum preferred).
- If you have a Level 2 or Level 3 Coaching Qualification from a national Squash federation we consider that a bonus!
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- You are adaptable, creative, and demonstrate leadership and commitment to your sport.
- You have graduated high school or completed an equivalent level of education.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.