The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
Under the general supervision of the Program Director, the Sports Staff is responsible for maintenance of sports fields, supervision of participants and related tasks as assigned to. Individual must have the capacity and experience to work with kids.
Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Inspect, prepare, and maintain sports fields.
- Setup and remove sports equipment.
- Register sports participants, check in teams/players.
- Maintain/distribute paperwork.
- Supervise program and report all incidents to supervisor.
- Act as Scorekeeper for Adult Arena Soccer
- Officiate sports competitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
**Must be available to work evenings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.**
Education & Certification:
Must be 18 years or older. Experience in customer service preferred. Looking for Youth Soccer experience
- Must understand developmental learning.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour