WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Sports Instructor. The Sports Instructor is responsible for teaching the game of tbasketball to members of the facility. They provide camps, clinics and lessons and offer advice and tips to players at all levels, from beginners to those at advanced stages.
- Assists in the development of a comprehensive standard facility operations manual, including written policies and procedures for all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the WTS International operations template.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to the Club Director and or Lifestyle Director.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Follows up on guest requests and comments.
- Helps ensure facility is accessed only by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times. Helps uphold guest rule policy and collects all guest fees.
- Have a deep knowledge of the intricacies of the game.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the court and surrounding areas while running programs and classes.
- Offers all instructional services including private and semi private lessons, small groups, clinics, camps, and tactics and strategy.
- Submits all lesson forms to the Club Director.
- Promotes the facility and its amenities to potential members when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or comparable work experience
- 3-5 coaching experience
- Must be an experienced, successful player
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.