SPENGA Personal Trainers, Spin & Yoga Instructors - Glenview, IL
Glenview, IL 60026
Our Glenview, IL location is now open!
Be among the first to introduce an innovative new fitness lifestyle brand to the public. SPENGA redefines the boutique fitness studio experience by combining spin, strength training and yoga to create a workout like no other. As an instructor, you’ll inspire members to change their bodies and minds through the power of ride, rep and revive.
We’re seeking individuals who are passionate about health and fitness, helping others and living their lives to the fullest. If you have stellar coaching abilities, outstanding time management and organizational skills, we want to meet you! Our instructors are important in not only leading an incredible fitness experience, but they are also ambassadors of the SPENGA brand.
All instructors will go through the SPENGA certification program for spin, strength and yoga. The SPENGA instructor training program will teach you how to lead the most efficient, effective workout and how to inspire others through fitness. Candidates must be willing to learn and teach all three components according to the SPENGA model.
• Top end of the market compensation
• Commission opportunities
• SPENGA franchise opportunities
• Be on the ground floor of an unrivaled fitness experience
• Wildly-entertaining social atmosphere both inside and outside the SPENGA studio
• Current personal/group training certification; spin and yoga certifications are a plus.
• Willingness to learn. Candidates must be able to adapt to our exciting new fitness philosophy.
• Ability to multi-task and command a room.
• Motivation and drive.
• Energy and confidence.
• Experience and/or certifications in Personal Training and/or Group Fitness Training, Spinning, Yoga.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Complete SPENGA Certification in spin, strength and yoga.
• Teach classes consisting of spin, strength and yoga components.
• Create and lead workouts according to the SPENGA model.
• Safely engage and motivate groups of 20 people through a fast-paced workout.
• Modify exercises on demand to cater to a range of fitness levels.
• Retain and increase client participation.
• Set up and reset studio equipment before and after classes.
• As SPENGA ambassadors, instructors will promote, sell, and add to the SPENGA culture in and out of the studio.