WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Spa Guest Service Supervisor. This Spa Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for the overall operations of the spa reservation, arrival and departure experience. The ultimate responsibility of the Guest Services Supervisor is to reach and maintain guest experience excellence including all scoring metrics through surveys, audits and social media engagement. This includes quality oversight of all spa reservations, guest data base, POS transactions, including cash handling procedures, guest service, and ongoing staff education. Additionally, this position is responsible to assist with group sales bookings and member sales and engagement. The Spa Guest Service Supervisor must lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations. Weekends and evenings are required in this role.
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards. Ensures that all receptionists are implementing BTE.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Creates a team approach with spa receptionists and spa hosts in order to service all guests with accuracy and professionalism.
• Assists in the recruitment, training, and scheduling of front desk staff in accordance to business demands and budget.
• Coaches staff to uphold policies and provides documented feedback for improvement.
• Acts as liaison with other hotel departments if applicable.
• Monitors guest satisfaction and reports any concerns or methods for improvement to Spa Director. Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the various hotel and WTS reporting methods. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and feedback in a timely manner.
• Maintains updated member listing and encourages staff to learn about the members.
• Attends hotel resume meetings as needed.
• Assists with coordination of spa events for the purpose of sales generation and community awareness.
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting in accordance with WTS policy.
• Oversees the billing for the group business.
• Assists with the booking of outside prospects such as new local group business including corporate,
personal, and bridal.
• Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to the Spa Director.
• Works closely with the Host Team to effectively oversee daily operations including opening and closing
procedures, facility inspections, linens, and general facility maintenance.
• Works with spa leadership as a steward to the facility to ensure areas are clean, safe, and well
• Act as an ambassador of The Spa and Salon, MGM National Harbor and WTS International in order to
positively represent our business to guests and employees.
• Participates in Manager on Duty (MOD) schedule.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1+ years of previous supervisory experience in hospitality industry.
• Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments preferred
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to show initiative and make decisions.
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred in the area of Hospitality, Exercise Science,
Health Education Business or related field.
Manager on Duty (MOD) shifts require supervision of all staff.
Physical Requirements/Miscellaneous Requirements:
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient on computer systems and software, including Spa Biz, Spa Soft or Visual One (as
appropriate), Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
• CPR/First Aid Certified.
• Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly
to move light objects.
• This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking,
and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculators, office supplies, and
• The employee may be required be exposed to noise and mechanical hazards.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.