West Hollywood, CA
Arch Amenities Group
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Supervisor. The Spa Supervisor assists the Spa Director by overseeing and supervising appointments and activities that may occur at the spa. The Spa Supervisor oversees the service providers and is responsible for, but not limited to, relaying maintenance and housekeeping requests to the proper staff.
- Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
- Maintains a fully staffed department by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and scheduling all staff.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Responsible for end of month manual inventory of product
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation standards including all spa treatment rooms, and dispensary.
- Set up training with selected staff and create schedules for new employees to cover product, services, orientation, computer, and customer service standards
- Ensure all technical staff understands products and services as well as common daily practices.
- Set up continuing education for all staff with vendors/trainers on a bi-monthly basis
- Assists with special events and promotions
- Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to procedures
- Answer guest questions in knowledgeable and professional manner
- Have knowledge of ingredient(s) of product(s) and their benefits to the client
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial treatments offered in spa
- Remain current on staff certifications and professional requirements.
- With the help of manager create operating procedures for daily activities as needed to maintain quality standards within the spa
- Help other associates with tasks to ensure guest needs are met
- Help to create new menu services as needed
- Coaches employees with positive reinforcement and counsels when there are performance deficiencies. Applies discipline fairly and consistently. Participates in annual performance review.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience working in a spa.
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Able to communicate both verbally and in written format to guests and staff.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Strong team player.
- High level of customer service skills
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability and comfort with sales.
- Able to handle emergency situations in a calm and reasonable manner
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.