WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Supervisor in Branson, MO. The Spa Supervisor assists the Spa Director by overseeing and supervising appointments and activities that may occur at the spa. The Spa Supervisor oversees the service providers and is responsible for relaying maintenance and housekeeping requests to the proper staff.
Essential Job Duties / Supportive Functions:
The Spa Supervisor under the direction of the Spa Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: implementing marketing and sales strategic plans, training and scheduling staff; processing payroll; sales and marketing of memberships; facility management and maintenance; supervising the staff in each area of the spa, salon, and fitness areas, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Assists in developing a comprehensive standard facility operation's manual, including written policies and procedures for all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the WTS operations template.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with WTS policy.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Helps to supervise and follow up on guest requests and comments.
- Assists in the recruiting, hiring, training, and supervision of all facility staff.
- Assists in developing the staffing schedule to ensure adequate coverage.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, cash handling procedures, and general facility maintenance.
- Assists in developing monthly client reports.
- Implements proper inventory and purchasing procedures.
- Implements monthly promotions and sales strategies as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Ensures that all therapists and reception staff are implementing BTE.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Experience in Fitness management.
- Knowledge of professional Spa services and treatments.
- Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing and promotion, sales oriented.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
College degree or comparable fitness work experience
The Assistant Fitness Director helps supervise all facility staff.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- National Personal Training Certification
- CPR/First-Aid Certified
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.