Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. We are looking for a unique individual that brings excitement and dedication for serving our members and their guests. Providing memorable and consistant service for our members depends on the combined efforts of all team members and most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other's contribution and importance.
Arch Amenities Group, a spa, fitness and leisure management company, is seeking a Spa Receptionist for The Relaxation Spa at Bay Harbor Yacht Club. The Spa Receptionist is a key role for our team and will take pride providing a polished, friendly experience. In addition, the Spa Receptionist will be an experienced customer service professional with a passion for people and spa.
This position is offers flexible hours and scheduling. Ideally, this position will be on-call (as needed) during the late fall/winter/early spring season, and part-time for the late spring/summer/early fall months. Additionally, if the candidate needs consistent scheduled hours, we will be happy to evaluate your needs based on performace. Lastly, this position also has the possibility to evolve into full-time based on performace.
• Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and their guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics To Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group mission statement/values; standards and expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of Bay Harbor Yacht Club and Arch Amenities Group.
• Warmly greets each member and ensures a polished experience.
• Schedules spa treatments with spa software and communicates with co-workers and members in person, over the phone and via e-mail.
• Provides spa tours to members and their guests and reports any health information to the spa technicians.
• Provides locker room upkeep (stocking linens, restocking lockers, light cleaning)
• Follows spa facility opening and closing procedures.
• Reports any incident or accident to the Spa Director.
• Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities to effectively communicate with members and guests.
• Anticipates member needs.
• Informs Spa Director of any member, guest, or facility issues.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• High School diploma
• Spa and/or luxury hospitality experience preferred but not required
• Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
• Efficient, organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
• Team player
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Availability to work a range between 9:30am-6:30pm and weekends
What's in it for you
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Positive, encouraging work environment
- Spa uniform
- Discounts on retail apparel
- Discounts on BHYC food and beverage (seasonal)
- Free employee meal prepared by culinary team (summer season)
- Team member appreciation events
AAG is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.