Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach, FL
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Receptionist for the luxury, 5 star hotel property, Nobu Eden Roc in Miami Beach, FL.
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests and members and is expected to maintain bookings and process cancellations. The Spa Receptionist must be well versed in the different services offered at the facility, so as to be able to provide adequate information to the clients of the facility.
The Spa Receptionist is able to quickly develop strong relationships and trust, warmly welcome new clients, and answer inquiries. Additionally, the Spa Receptionist may need to process transactions, handle money, and contribute to facility cleanliness.
Our ideal candidate for the Spa Receptionist role will have exceptional customer service skills - Hospitality experience preferred but not required. The compensation for the Spa Receptionist is $14.00an hour plus retail commission. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Nobu Eden Roc is historically modern oceanfront resort experience, housing three pristine pools, Ocean Social restaurant, Esencia Wellness Spa, 4525 Members Club, the world-famous Nobu Miami Restaurant, and many more luxury amenities. This location is truly one of a kind! Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
- Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and or products, when applicable.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Participates in the Manager on Duty (MOD) schedule, if applicable.
- Helps ensure facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Goes the extra mile for members and guests by offering to make reservations, find directions, look up phone numbers, etc.
- Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment, locker rooms, gift shop stocks, inventory, etc. Ensures proper coverage when it's necessary to leave the area.
- Keeps area clear of clutter and personal effects.
- Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
- Informs facility manager of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Enrolls members and guests in programs. Makes reservations for spa services and personal training, when applicable.
- Receives payments for goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits, and receipts, when applicable.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.