Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Receptionist for The Relaxation Spa at Bay Harbor Yacht Club. The Spa Receptionist is responsible for providing a warm welcome to members and being knowledgeable about treatments, products and services. We are looking for an experienced customer service professional with a passion for service and Spa. The Spa Receptionist will be comfortable with computer systems and communicating over telephone and email. Previous experience and knowledge of Spa operations is preferred.
Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our members. Satisfying our members depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other's contribution and importance.
• Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics To Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group mission statement/values; standards and expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of Bay Harbor Yacht Club and Arch Amenities Group.
• Warmly greets each member and ensures a polished experience.
• Schedules spa treatments with spa software and communicates with members in person, over the phone and via e-mail.
• Provides spa tours to members and their guests and reports any health information to the spa technicians.
• Provides light locker room upkeep. Upkeep with guest lockers and restocking locker room linens
• Follows spa facility opening and closing procedures.
• Reports any incident or accident to the Spa Manager.
• Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities to effectively communicate with members and guests.
• Goes the extra mile for members and anticipates member needs.
• Informs Spa Manager of any member, guest, or facility issues.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• High School diploma
• Spa and/or luxury hospitality experience preferred but not required
• Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
• Efficient, organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Professional manner and appearance
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
• Strong team player
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Availability to work a range between 9:30am-6:30pm and weekends
What's in it for you
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Positive, encouraging work environment
- Provided spa uniform
- Discounts on BHYC and spa apparel
- Discounts on BHYC food and beverage
AAG is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.