Arch Amenities Group
Manalapan, FL 33462
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Manager overseeing back of house operations for a luxury 5-star resort spa in Manalapan, FL. The Spa Manager is responsible for delivering each guest a high quality spa service through effective staff training, developing and adhering to protocol standards, oversight of professional product inventory, and staff scheduling. The position also requires oversight of the spa retail products so that there may be continuity in service to retail processes. A focus on increasing revenue and controlling expenses is a must.
Compensation for this role is $60k. Apply today for immediate consideration and to join our amazing team!
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values, Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the review of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Uses guest feedback for quality assurance.
- Hires, coaches, and counsels staff ensuring all policies and standards are attained. Ensures all certifications are valid and posted as necessary. Monitors staff payroll and ensure staff attendance is accurate.
- Creates the therapist staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage within budget requirements.
- Develops training schedules and meeting agendas, conducts departmental meetings, and ensures strong communication between therapists and support staff.
- The Spa Manager will ensure all aspects of the spa menu and any spa specials are accurately portrayed within the spa.
- Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to the Spa Director and AAG Risk Management.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, linens, and general facility maintenance.
- Maintains all spa/salon protocols and ensure they are followed by all staff members. The Spa Manager will effectively communicate with the spa leadership team to ensure quality spa experiences and services are offered for all guests.
- Ensures all treatment areas are clean, safe, and equipment is in working order.
- Conducts monthly inventories for both professional and retail services and explains any variances.
- Creates and prepares monthly spa reports for the spa and salon services.
- Monitors all professional product inventories, linen usage, service protocols, MSDS sheets, and offers retail and professional product recommendations.
- Implements proper inventory and purchasing procedures.
- Supports monthly promotions and membership sales as set forth by leadership. Spa Manager must motivate the therapist team to be flexible and promote additional products and services. Attend events to builds awareness of the spa.
- Develops and maintains accurate equipment maintenance, sanitation procedures, and checklists through routine inspections.
- Ensures appropriate facility supervisory coverage through use of a Manager on Duty (MOD) system and participates in MOD schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred in the area of Hospitality, Exercise Science, Health Education, Business or related field.
- 2+ years supervisory experience in a spa environment.
- Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments.
- Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills to work positively with different groups and individuals.
- Must be well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- Must be in a physical condition to project the health and wellness ideals of the spa environment.
- Must be able to think independently and develop programs for specific exercise and member/guests needs.
- Must be able to keep confidences and practice discernment.
- Must be able to build rapport with members or guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient on computer systems and software, including Visual One, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of constantly to move objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculators, office supplies, phone, paperwork, protocol binders, retail inventory, all spa equipment, hot cabbies, paraffin heaters, steamers, microcurrent machines, fitness equipment, and treatment products.
- Work conditions include exposure to noise, vibrations, extreme temperatures, wet or humid environments, burns, fumes, odors, dust, mists, mechanical, chemical, and electrical hazards.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.