Spa Job Fair - ila Spa
New York, NY
New York, NY
WTS International Spa Job Fair - 6/10/2019
If you are an experienced Massage Therapist, Esthetician or Nail Technician that wants to work in a luxury spa environment, we want to meet you! Please bring your resume and be prepared to interview on Monday, June 10, 2019. We look forward to seeing you at the Lotte New York Palace for our event!
Monday, June 10
10 AM - 3 PM
Lotte NY Palace
455 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Please join us in the Royal Suite
- Massage Therapist
- Nail Technician
- Spa Attendant
- Spa Receptionist
Walk ins welcome and please email your resume to email@example.com for advanced consideration and a confirmed interview slot with our team!
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking Spa Service Providers for New York, NY. Work at the beautiful and newly renovated ila Spa at the Lotte New York Palace! Provide a variety of therapeutic massages and body treatments to resort guests and local clientele. Build your book with repeat locals that return again and again. Receive great training and support. Varied schedules are available for part-time positions including nights and weekends. Inquire for more details and about specific shifts.
Apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Performs massage and body services that meet the established guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations.
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current licensure.
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the service.
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests' questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about product needs.
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when appropriate.
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid state license in massage therapy or other credentials required by the state.
- Previous massage and body work experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendation.
- vailability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of constantly to move objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: massage oils and lotions, hot stones, hot cabbie, hand towels, eye masks, body treatment products, hot packs, mud, salts, paraffin heaters, and disinfectants.
- Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and vibrations. For those working in a facility with a hammam, this would include working with water and steam in hot temperatures.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.