Spa Group Sales Coordinator
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Group Sales Coordinator for a Forbes Five-Star rated spa facility in Manalapan, FL. The Group Sales Coordinator is responsible for sales within the Spa increasing revenue in an effort to meet or exceed the financial goals of the facility. Responsible for measuring success of sales efforts. Uses the ability to lead and motivate other staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
- Assists Spa Director with general spa marketing and public relations strategy.
- Attends all hotel Pre-cons.
- Develops, through use of a template, a monthly and yearly sales report outlining key financial, marketing results and guest service initiatives.
- Assists in the learning and being proficient with the POS system in order to check in and out guests with retail purchases.
- Provides excellent customer service and follows up with guests requests for items not available
- Responsible for creating guests list to be able to contact with new items coming in keeping the level of service in line with Forbes standards.
- Previous Sales Experience
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.