Spa Front of House Manager
The Front of House Manager, under the direction of the Spa Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the spa to include supervising, training and scheduling of front desk staff, implementing marketing plans and monitoring facility maintenance. The Front of House Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained by leading and motivating staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
The Spa Front of House Manager reports directly to the Spa Director.
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality management or business preferred.
• 2+ years in a customer service management position, preferably in a hotel environment.
• Previous spa experience highly desirable.
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to show initiative and make decisions.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk.
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• CPR/First-Aid Certified, if required by the client.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.