Spa Front Desk Manager
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Front Desk Manager. The Spa Front Desk Manager, under the direction of the Spa and Fitness Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the spa to include supervising, training and scheduling of front desk staff, implementing marketing plans and monitoring facility maintenance. The Front Desk Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained by leading and motivating staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
- Submits all paperwork including payroll, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Helps to supervise and follow up on guest requests and comments.
- Assists in the training, and supervision of all front desk staff.
- Assists in developing the staffing schedule to ensure adequate coverage.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, and general facility maintenance.
- Ensures that all Front Desk staff are implementing Arch Amenities Group Basics-To-Excellence program.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Helps ensure that the facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Assists in conducting orientations including an introduction to the facility, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in a customer service management position, preferably in a hotel environment.
- Previous spa experience highly desirable.
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- CPR/First-Aid Certified, if required by the client.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.