Spa Front Desk Lead
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Lead Spa Front Desk Associate. The Spa Front Desk Lead, under the direction of the Facility Director, will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: implementing marketing, training and scheduling front desk staff, assisting with programming (if applicable); monitoring facility maintenance; ensuring that the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; and using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations. The Spa Front Desk Lead may also help supervise front desk staff.
- Assists in developing a comprehensive standard facility operation's manual, including written policies and procedures for all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the Arch Amenities Group operations template.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Helps to supervise and follow up on guest requests and comments.
- Assists in the training, and supervision of all front desk staff.
- Assists in developing the staffing schedule to ensure adequate coverage.
- Supervises effective daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, and general facility maintenance.
- Ensures that all Front Desk staff are implementing Arch Amenities Group Basics-To-Excellence program
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Helps ensure that the facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- If applicable, assists in developing and planning a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, social events, resident concierge services, and spa or personal care services (if applicable).
- Assists in conducting orientations including an introduction to the facility, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- If applicable, works with Property Management Company to address resident questions and concerns.
- If applicable, assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- CPR/First-Aid Certified, if required by the client
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.