Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure management firms, is seeking a Spa Director for a hotel spa resort in Las Vegas, NV.
The Spa Director is a visionary and one who incorporates progressive thinking with exceptional management skills and fine-tuned leadership qualities. Must have a minimum of five years of Spa Director experience. This individual will have excellent communication skills and will be successful in balancing the needs of the spa, the guests, and the employees. The Spa Director will have a full understanding of the complexity of properly and efficiently operating this area. In addition to having exceptional organizational skills, marketing ability, and an eye for detail, the Spa Director must have the knowledge and aptitude to evaluate and manage labor costs and expenses related to the spa as its many components are important to the spas overall success. Having the capability to recognize trends in the market place and evaluate the needs for spa guests is paramount to keeping the spa fresh and enjoyable. The Spa Director will play an integral role in providing training guidance, and consistency in high quality service for all staff at the spa. Resort/Hotel experience preferred.
- Responsible for hiring, managing and visually monitoring staff performance (Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Nail Technicians, Spa Concierge, Spa Attendants, Spa Pool Attendants, and spa retail)
- Responsible for training, development, coaching & counseling, disciplining, and terminating employment of staff
- Managing the ongoing training, inspections, and results of the Chatham Bars Inn Standards to include Forbes, Leading Quality Assurance, and AAA
- Monitors customer service improvements and operational efficiency
- Monitors continuing education, obtaining/maintaining certifications
- Trains staff in all service procedures and communication standards that are outlined in the Standard Operating Procedure Manuals
- Motivate all staff with daily supervision and support
- Product knowledge and maximizing sales (products and services)
- Receive and resolve all departmental guest complaints in a timely manner, including follow-up
- Maintain strong organizational and computer skills
- Provide clear direction in advising and instructing staff in details of their work
- Manage and monitor labor costs, payroll, and supplies
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Spa Director, comparable luxury market preferred
- Demonstrated management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Solid scheduling experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible with schedule and can work weekends and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.