Colorado Athletic Club Boulder
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a dedicated professional who enjoys the refreshing environment of a Spa! If you’re a leader and would enjoy being at the spa every day, we’d like to consider you for your Spa Coordinator position.
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Spa Coordinators are all about:
Our Spa Coordinators are positive professionals committed to ensuring our members and guests receive a quality personalized spa experience. They take charge of the day-to-day spa operations including the supervising, hiring, and training of staff.
Our Spa Coordinators are responsible for tracking and monitoring monthly financial results and partner with the club General Manager to establish revenue targets. They are goal driven and confident in managing retail operations.
What you're all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You value delivering high quality customer service and providing an exceptional experience for every individual.
- You are efficient and enjoy handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have 1 year of leadership experience in a spa/salon environment.
- You’re driven and enjoy motivating others to achieve performance goals.
- You have a minimum of six months of customer service experience and are confident in your ability to calmly respond and resolve conflict.
- You possess a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and basic computer skills.
- You have excellent computer skills and an a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.