Spa Attendant (Male, BFOQ)
Arch Amenities Group, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Spa Attendant (Male, BFOQ) for the five star luxury hotel resort spa, Eau Spa, located in Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa.
The Spa Attendant (MaleBFOQOQ) is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable.
The compensation for the Spa Front Desk is $15.00 an hour plus bonus.
Both Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available - Join our magical wonderland spa at Eau Spa Resort, Forbes Five Star property. Gain luxury hospitality experience with the largest amenity management firm - Join our amazing Eau Spa team.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in treatment rooms (as applicable), workout areas, closets, and dispensary (as applicable).
- Escorts members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to members/guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen.
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye contact.
- Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to have conversations with members/guest so that information that is conveyed is understood.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under pressure.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force constantly to move light objects.
- This position requires the following abilities: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest supplies such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts.
- The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical, mechanical, and electrical hazards.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.