Spa Attendant (Male, BFOQ)
Join our amazing team of spa professionals at a 4-star property in Boston, MA! SPA InterContinental at the InterContinental Boston, managed by WTS International, one of the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure management firms, is seeking Spa Attendants (Male, BFOQ) for Boston, Massachusetts. The Male Spa/Locker Room attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable. Come be a part of the WTS team at our 4 star luxury hotel in Downtown Boston!
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in spa rooms, closets, and dispensary.
- Escorts spa guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to the guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen.
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Understands the basics of the spa menu and products in order to communicate knowledgeably with guests.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Spa Director.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Customer service experience. Previous experience preferred in a spa.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment. This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.