Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Attendant for Beach Club Hallandale in Hallandale, FL.
The Spa Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if applicable. Additionally, the Spa Attendant is responsible for restocking linens, removing dirty laundry, collecting dirty linens, and cleaning and sanitizing all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills. This is an entry level role within a luxury spa environment.
$15.00 / Hour. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Cleaning all locker rooms
- Cleaning glass mirrors
- Vacuuming all floors
- Maintaining a safe environment through correct implementation of safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Ability to Sit, Squat, Stand, Walk, Kneeling, Bending/Neck Twist, Twisting Neck/Waist, Balancing, Pulling, Pushing and Stacking
- Basic cleaning knowledge
- Flexible, positive attitude and physically capable of doing the job
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.