New York, NY
New York, NY
Equinox Hotels will cater to the high-performance traveler guest and those aspiring for high performance and will fuse substance and style to serve as the ultimate hotel destination with a 360-degree lifestyle experience. Offering the bespoke experiences and unparalleled services consumers have come to expect from Equinox over its 25-year history.
Equinox is the arbiter of high performance living. Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2016, the company is in a category of one, positioned strategically at the intersection of substance, style and luxury. It has become globally recognized as a provocative lifestyle brand that represents service, value, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
IT'S NOT FITNESS. IT'S LIFE.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
As a Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) Architect you will build and design test automation for web applications. You will work with multi-functional teams across Equinox Technology to launch premier technical solutions for web application testing. You will collaborate directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Program Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will impact our member's lives!
- Accountable for overall design, creation and maintenance of automation framework using Selenium
- Lead and coach a team of SDET, QA automation analysts, conduct automated regression, conduct smoke / production tests and analyze the results to create post release report.
- Improve QA efficiency by implementing in-sprint automation and implement CI/CD.
- Identify adequate automation tools and build framework for new projects
- Analyze and synthesize requirements to create automation test plan, scope and test cases
- Mentor team members
- You have 6+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years in web preferred
- You are highly proficient with automation tools like Selenium
- You have a validated understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- You excel with Page object Model & TestNG
- You review code and debug
- You are proficient in creation of API Automation framework & Automate API using Restful services
- You have deep knowledge in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins
- You are proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Version control tool
- You have working knowledge of SQL, Dockers, AWS
- You are familiar with BDD Framework such as Cucumber, Rspec
- You possess strong problem identification and solving skills
- You work well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- You display strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and partners
- You juggle multiple priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You architect and build framework from scratch
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.