Social Media Specialist
Wellbridge - Corporate Owner in the Health & Fitness Industry
Greenwood Village, CO
Where else can you work in an industry that changes lives and is defined by words like confidence, energy, strength and happiness? You have the opportunity to join an industry leader, and present who they are and what they do on the trendiest platforms.
Who we are:
Wellbridge owns and manages 19 premier athletic clubs and spas across the U.S., including Colorado Athletic Club. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active. It’s where associates become your friends and our members feel like family.
What our Social Media Specialist is all about:
We’re looking for a copy wizard who leads the creation of engaging content across social media channels for every one of our clubs. We offer a full selection of studio-quality classes that range from High Intensity Training to yoga, as well as innovative programs that help people lose weight or run a marathon. We also combine competitive sports with social activities, like tennis, with a focus on establishing a community, where individuals connect with others who share the same interests and form a tribe.
This person will help determine the most effective social media channels and tactics based on each club’s specific classes, programs, member demographics and tribes, which you’ll soon know like the back of your handheld device. Perhaps you’d like to coordinate the response of online reviews, contribute to lead generation (e.g. paid social), and maybe even write a blog post or two in your free time. It’s all about motivating our followers, educating them, making them laugh, or giving them a case of FOMO if they aren’t already a member.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a driven self-starter with a team player mentality that has a true passion for helping to build and sustain a strong brand.
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience and love creating original content.
- Your middle name is “Content Calendar”
- You thrive in a fast-paced / high volume environment and the idea of supporting 19 separate locations excites you!
- The thought of brainstorms gives you goose bumps.
- You’re always up-to-date on the most current social trends.
- You have experience with social media analytics for Instagram and Facebook Insights.
- You’re familiar with content management sites such as Hubspot and WordPress.
- No social media platform scares you and you’ve worked with everything from Facebook to Instagram to Twitter and so many more!
- An expert in best practices, you drive engagement and site visits like NASCAR
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees and their family for FREE! You’ll have access to ALL of our high-end facilities and receive discounted rates on extra club services including massage and even skin care.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life, AD&D and Voluntary Insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- We’re located in the Denver Tech Center
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!