Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. Oversees the handling of shipping & receiving, inventory, ordering and maintenance of storage areas.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Prepare and physically transport outgoing packages to hotel shipping department.
• Monitor the shipping and handling budget, and ensure that our costs are within that budget.
• Keep a physical and shared file log of all received items
• Monitor received packing slips for missing and back ordered items as well as matching to invoices.
• Communicate and work with the Director, Assistant Director, Leads and Retail and Merchandising Specialist in regards to received items and inventory.
• Enter in all Retail Home and Fashion Sku's into inventory and tag appropriately to be placed on retail floor
• Set up and manage a mail room in the call center where packing materials, scales, etc. are available for physical preparation. This includes but is not limited to boxes, tape, packing materials, decorative tissue, etc.
• Take responsibility for the organization and maintenance of the spa's storage areas.
• Oversees the inventory of the storage areas.
• Physically check at least two times a day if the hotel has received any packages for the spa.
• When packages are received ensure that they include a packing slip or invoice and count items that are received are accounted for while using packing slip or invoice as reference. If received packages did not come with packing slip coordinate with retail or spa management team for one that can be found in E-Mail correspondence and order logs.
• Bring spa management team packing slips and invoices to be scanned and filed when all products are accounted for and distributed to appropriate departments.
• To do a U.S. Foods count every Monday and Wednesday, and maintain running log of purchases, usage, shrinkage and cost.
• Maintain an inventory of spa collateral and oversee the budgeting of reorders.
• Assists the Spa Director/Spa Group Sales Manager with administrative support as needed as it pertains to collateral, foods, inventory, receiving and shipping.
• Provides services as a Master of Ceremonies (MC) .
• Responsible for being knowledgeable of all spa services, pricing, and other services provided by the spa.
• Exercise proper telephone etiquette with guests in compliance with spa terminology
• Ensures spa collateral is available and current at both local businesses and throughout the resort.
• Assists with event planning as it pertains to ordering.
• Attends scheduled meetings and trainings when required.
• Give tours of the Spa, Fitness Center and Salon
• Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• 1+ years of previous shipping experience.
• Experience working in a spa preferred.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge to include Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to do general mathematical calculations
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, detailed oriented and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.