Senior Marketing Manager, Content Strategy
New York, NY
New York, NY
Senior Marketing Manager, Content Strategy
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Content Strategist will be responsible in leading and executing the overall EQX App platform content strategy inclusive of member pathing/journey scripting, A/B testing, and user experience. This person will be responsible for shaping and supporting the strategic development, execution and evaluation of digital projects pertaining to the app and how those projects will enhance member engagement. Additionally, this role will own connecting in app member paths with other digital touchpoints (web and email) to insure a seamless digital experience. The content strategist will oversee digital results to measure success and optimize the app user experience.
This position is based in New York City and reports to the Senior Director of Member/Audience Engagement and Acquisition.
- Understand the broader user's journey within Equinox's digital touchpoints, with a specific focus on the app; define content needs and possible member paths; deploy content that is accessible, understandable, actionable, and engaging across touchpoints to shape experiences that transform members into advocates
- Lead goal-driven briefing to address specific member paths and objectives; partner with creative, brand marketing and tech to develop and deploy specific content needs
- Document and maintain content specifications outlining content components and guidelines to ensure a consistent experience across touchpoints, with attention to the core product (the app) and related touchpoints (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.)
- Define objectives and KPI success criteria for app engagement, gather and analyze existing app UX, and identify and implement recommendations for improving the app and content streams, whether it's defining the tone or evolving an existing experience to be even better
- Partner with IT to understand technical implications of content and help implement content accessibility standards
- Partner with UX and designers to conceptualize high-quality, innovative digital content and ensure ideas come to life while staying within budget and scope
- Responsible for supporting the Marketing team with content set up, take-down, user experience and presentation of the EQX App
- Lead subject matter expert on Sitecore CMS as pertaining to the EQX App
- Ensure content goes live on a timely basis with necessary tracking tags. Ensure club information and image accuracy
- Partner with IT, Developers, UX Designers and Creative team to help define technical requirements and implementation for digital platform projects. Participate in product strategy sessions to determine requirements and priorities
- Lead A/B testing for App. Including QA on all browsers and devices for linking and usability
- Identify digital fitness trends to make user experience recommendations and contribute digital ideas to broader business opportunities
- 6+ years of hands-on experience creating & executing digital content strategy, primarily for mobile and email experiences
- Excellent knowledge of UX, including wireframing and rapid prototyping, to successfully partner with User Experience team and to understand systems-level structure and overall messaging strategy
- Strong understanding of both app and web development workflow and how content strategy plays into it
- Experience working with technical and creative teams
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, content management systems (Sitecore preferred)
- Experience with multiple project management systems such as Workfront, Basecamp
- Experience with native A/B testing analysis is a plus
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve creatively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative problem-solver and creative thinker with the ability to think on your feet
- Organizational expert, detail oriented, multi-tasking guru
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.