Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
- At least five years experience in both sales & management.
- Travel is to be determined by the locations overseen.
- Must live in the respective market that you directly oversee.
- Knowledge and training of a formal sales system.
- Experience in operations, personal training and membership sales management.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and developing your own team.
- Outside marketing and business to business sales experience.
- Experience dealing directly with customers as well as vendors
- Four year degree (preferred)
- Experience in the fitness industry (preferred)
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English preferred
Core Job Duties:
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to be the catalyst in creating strategies for a results oriented and performance driven culture.
- Must possess strong customer service, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills.
- Achieve and evaluate YouFit’s direct expense budgets such as but not limited to, labor guidelines and supply targets as well as achieve financial and qualitative company goals.
- Evaluate, implement and execute short and long term organization goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures in order to evaluate overall effectiveness to ensure member satisfaction and retention.
- Effectively and consistently audit reports to evaluate against company expenditure requirements. Use metrics and tools to help achieve business benefits and organizational goals.
- Travel requirements are on a needs basis in order to drive business and it is suggested that the Senior Director travels to each market per quarter.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate all company initiatives including but not limited to promotions, policies, procedures and the goals of the organization.
- Lead, participate in and attend team meetings regularly as well as facilitate group presentations.
- Assisting the Executive leadership team with implementing YouFit’s overall values, mission and strategic goals.
- Stay informed and aware of competitors, market trends, expansion opportunities and new industry standards.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from an operational perspective as well as strategizing using Profit & Loss statements.
- Manage and coach Regional Directors on strategy to ensure clubs are providing high standards of customer service, cleanliness and are promptly addressing member feedback by consistent performance evaluations and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Partner with the recruiting department to identify and acquire talent to ensure that we do not lose momentum when management changes are needed.
- Support and evaluate the data provided by the L&OD team to ensure markets are utilizing the training tools provided to them.
- Communicate on a daily basis with the Regional Director team to ensure all tasks are being completed. Provide recommendations to the leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of new or modifies policies and procedures within all areas of focus.
- Assess all team members progress continually; coach team members with positive reinforcement and collaboratively create training and development plans when necessary to fill performance gaps. Always be open to innovating, improving and becoming more efficient with all aspects of the clubs within your market, including finance, employee attrition, member retention, sales, customer service and talent acquisition. Model team expectations by interacting and observing team members, checking the details of member experiences and making recommendations all while being proactive in your decision making process.
- Your position is always “on call” and must respond to any urgent requests within a reasonable time. If you are not available, it is your responsibility to have a pre-approved back up contact.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Key Performance Indicators will be reviewed and evaluated on both a monthly & quarterly basis.
This role operates in a professional office environment, public gym environment and oftentimes is remote. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a desktop dual-monitor station, mouse, keyboard and multi-line phone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this role, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role with some bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stooping required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
YouFit Health Clubs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.