Senior Director, Acquisition
New York, NY
New York, NY
Senior Director, Acquisition
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Senior Director, Acquisition, will report into the Chief Marketing Officer and Engagement, supporting global and local brand communications initiatives.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a fast-paced, and innovative online and offline acquisition team (SEM, SEO, Display, Social, Direct Mail, etc) with goals of increasing lead volume, maximizing customer lifetime value and driving efficient performance
- Work closely with Analytics and CRM team to optimize engagement and conversion, moving toward a customer journey focused strategy
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure alignment on monthly forecasting in tandem with closing on various channels to maximize ROI
- Work closely with other marketing teams to understand brand calendar to increase content within paid media strategies
- Act as lead partner managing the digital and offline agency relationships
- Own acquisition marketing budget with full understanding of areas for growth
- Drive monthly promotional calendar partnering with creative team on channel creative, cadence and goals
- 12+ years of experience in acquisition marketing, with experience leading a team, partnering, creating and executing best in class strategies that deliver real results
- Expertise in cross channel marketing online and offline
- Entrepreneurial mindset continuing to push the status quo and challenging our agency partners to research new platforms and develop new ideas
- Data obsessed - always looking to prove out results
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to cater the information to specific audiences (exec, sales, operations, technology, marketing)
- Experience with Adobe Omniture and leveraging a DMP a plus
- BA required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.