Senior Copy Manager
New York, NY
New York, NY
Senior Copy Manager
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Senior Copy Manager will report directly into our Senior Director, Copy, and will work with the marketing team, tech team and multiple business units to execute on advertising and marketing communication objectives for all of the Equinox businesses and brands in both the print, digital and social media space.
- A strong conceptual understanding of copy - able to work closely with Art Director and Designer partners to collaboratively solve marketing challenges.
- Ability to drive thinking from a copy-first point of view.
- Ability to understand and execute against marketing briefs, delivering on-point copy that is truly aligned to the spirit of the brand voice.
- Be a brand voice advocate and leader, helping edit, guide and inspire others in the business when it comes to the details of the brand voice.
- Ability to craft exceptional copy for all channels with a focus on headlines, short form, call to action and promotions
- Ability to take, absorb and action feedback from multiple partners and leaders across the business.
- Deep knowledge and comfort in writing for social and digitally-driven CRM channels, including app, email and SMS
- 7+ years professional writing experience in print, TV and/or online
- Ability to write exceptionally compelling and persuasive copy; agency experience a plus
- Receptive to feedback and able to meet manage requests/objectives while staying true to creative voice and direction
- Strong proofreading, editing and fact-checking skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple on-going projects simultaneously at various stages of the creative process
- Motivated, proactive, self-starter with positive attitude and ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and directions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate with all management levels
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.