Sales Operations Manager
New York, NY
New York, NY
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness, and leisure amenity management firm, is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support the corporate Business Development and Marketing teams with resources, materials, and CRM Management. The Sales Operations Manager will own the CRM processes, ensuring proper fields, data, reporting and ensuring visibility to appropriate data and inputting, collecting, and reporting on critical data. In addition to managing HubSpot CRM sales operations, the Sales Operations Manager is responsible for finding efficiencies for the business development and marketing teams with automations for the CRM. Also responsible for campaigns for business development team, lead generation, lead nurturing and marketing B2B sales and business development. The Sales Operations Manager will also support for the marketing team with B2B marketing and sales operations, brand asset creation, case studies, and proposal tools and resources.
Our ideal candidate will be resourceful, entrepreneurial, with expertise in HubSpot and the ability to own the CRM process.
Arch Amenities Group partner with property owners and occupiers to create premium places to meet, work, workout, and host inspiring events. We deliver exceptional performance to our partners through intelligent programming, strong back-end support and technology enabled operations. We pride our selves on FUSING HOSPITALITY, TECHNOLOGY and WELLNESS.
Our mission is to maximize the potential of people and places. We offer an enhanced set of services that include and expanded set of new amenities and offerings to activate places in CRE (Corporate Real Estate), Multi-Family and Hospitality settings through our combined expertise.
Arch Amenities has entered an unprecedented period in the company's history where we are achieving record growth within our organization. Today we have over 3K employees located in over thirty-five states at 250 locations that include 169 offices, forty-nine hospitality locations and thirty-four residential properties. Our client portfolio reads as a who is who is commercial real estate including icon ownership groups such as Brookfield Properties, Silverstein, RXR, Blackstone, Tishman Speyer and best in class A+ CRE operators.
We anticipate our company to grow from 250 locations to north of five hundred in less than 5 years. The sky is the limit within our organization, we are entrepreneurial, writing and implementing a new road map, building our brand and our teams and we are pushing forward as Arch Amenities Group a global icon in CRE client managed services. We are all about performance in a positive spirit of caring for our teams, our clients and our owners delivering better lives for all.
- Developing and implementing sales processes for business development team and other representatives
- Researching and analyzing data and trends to create sales forecasts
- Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
- Ensuring all relevant details are tracked appropriately in CRM
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
- Implement and manage CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
- procuring resources and materials for business development and marketing teams
- Duties may include handling sales data and reports, compensation and incentive plans, sales processes, and customer and marketing data
- Expertise with HubSpot required
- Experience finding efficiencies and CRM Automations
- Five or more years of managing sales within a corporate setting preferred
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
- Ability to guide and mentor business development team
- Skills with reporting and analyzing data
- Planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
AAG is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.