Sales Operations Coordinator
New York, NY
New York, NY
Sales Operations Coordinator
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Support email process for centralized Corporate Sales communications, including setting up emails in Exact Target, testing and revising, getting all necessary approvals, etc.
- Help create pricing contract for partnering companies
- Support process of setting up new and renewing partnerships in MotionSoft, Salesforce and Sharepoint, ensuring that all additions are completed correctly and on time
- Help manage the requests to add new clubs to existing Corporate Partnerships' agreements by reviewing office distances/sizes, sending requests for approval, and updating all systems
- Audit of all existing and new accounts entered in MotionSoft and the master list of Corporate Partnerships, ensuring that all clubs/prices are listed correctly and the selling instructions are clear and concise
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of email recipient lists, auditing for exceptions and updating based on business requirements
- Maintain calendar of email communications for Corporate Sales team, identifying the right dates to communicate deadlines to our Sales team and ensuring external communications are compatible with any Marketing initiatives
- Expand and maintain Audit Dashboard to catch errors in processes or systems
- Brainstorm ideas to streamline the set-up process in MotionSoft and the request process in SurveyGizmo/Salesforce
- Support Sales team as needed
- Driven to fix things; if something is out of place or not making sense, you won't rest until it's resolved and corrected
- Detail-oriented and focused, checking your work once, twice, thrice to minimize errors
- An expert with computers, software, and mobile devices but also quick to learn new systems - experience with MotionSoft, Salesforce, Exact Target, SurveyGizmo a plus
- Consistently achieving results, taking initiative to solve problems and find new creative solutions
- Flexible but organized, able to work effectively in an environment that is fast-paced and ever-changing
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions and always keeping an eye out for things that simply don't make sense
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious
- Drama free, collaborating well with others who have different personalities and work styles
- Educated, a bachelor's degree is preferred with experience in marketing management
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States