Genesis Health Clubs
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Position: Sales Manager
Reports to: Regional Club Manager
Employee Type: Full Time
Ensure the financial growth and sales performance of the club by overseeing all aspects of the sales operations. Execution and inspection of all sales operations including the activities of all Fitness Advisors and supporting departments. Manage and participate in all sales related functions including prospecting, staff training, new members sales and member retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales goals
- Train and motivate team daily to achieve club objectives
- Conduct daily sales meetings to discuss performance and objectives with team
- Recruitment, interview and train all new staff
- Report sales activity daily
- Promptly respond to members concerns
- Ensure club meets all standards for cleanliness, maintenance, and safety
- Attend all staff and club meetings and events
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with staff
- Maintain and update sales policies and procedures
- Always know and be aware of club revenues and goals
- Works closely with retention departments to ensure high participation in the facilities
- Ensures that all required documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Perform other duties and assignments as necessary or required
- Grow dues base and constantly know you dues line
- Help support and grow all departments in the facility
- Produce staff that can grow with the company and become Club Managers
- Present a professional demeanor at all times when representing the Genesis Health Clubs
- Provide input in developing strategies to support goals and objectives
- Recommend staff development/education activities
- Develop and build a team atmosphere among staff and departments
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
- Available to work weekends and evenings and holidays
- Must hold current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of start date
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience in cash handling and credit cards
- Customer service abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to communicate with guests and other associates, including reading, writing and speaking
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.