Harbour Island Athletic Club
We are looking for a Sales Manager!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Sales Manager's are all about:
Our Membership Sales Managers are responsible for leading, coaching and managing our club sales department. These individuals support and facilitate our monthly sales promotions and marketing plans while still taking a hands-on approach in the promotion and sales of club memberships to individuals and corporations.
Our most successful Sales Managers are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and create a positive environment that pushes their team to exceed individual, team and overall club goals. These individuals are proactive in assisting with club activities and programs to support current and future members.
What you're all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a driven self-starter with an assertive and energetic personality.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting monthly goals over the past year.
- Previous experience in a health club environment is preferred but not required.
- 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and are able to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and evening hours.
- CPR certification or are able to complete a CPR course within 60 days of employment.
- We provide a competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses!
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package to anyone that works a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to opportunity to strategize, learn, and grow.
- And much, much more!