Colorado Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Colorado Athletic Club – Tabor Center
Downtown Denver, CO
We are looking for a Membership Sales Manager!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club at Inverness is a premiere athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with top-notch equipment and cutting-edge fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Sales Managers are all about:
Our Membership Sales Managers are responsible for leading, coaching and managing our club sales department. These individuals support and facilitate our monthly sales promotions and marketing plans while still taking a hands-on approach in the promotion and sales of club memberships to individuals and corporations.
Our most successful Sales Managers are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and create a positive environment that pushes their team to exceed individual, team and overall club goals. These individuals are proactive in assisting with club activities and programs to support current and future members.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a driven self-starter with an assertive and energetic personality.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting monthly goals over the past year.
- Previous experience in a health club environment is preferred but not required.
- 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and are able to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and evening hours.
- CPR certification or are able to complete a CPR course within 60 days of employment.
- We provide a competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses!
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package to anyone that works a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to opportunity to strategize, learn, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative, fast paced, empowering environment. Our culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.