Colorado Athletic Club Monaco
Downtown Denver, CO
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Membership Sales Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Membership Sales Associates are all about:
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for selling and promoting our corporate and individual memberships. These individuals are focused on developing long-term genuine relationships with prospects that lead to happy and satisfied club members. Our Reps have a high level of professionalism and demonstrate a thorough understanding of our products and services including general exercise, equipment, and wellness programming.
Our most successful Membership Representatives are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an environment that pushes them to exceed personal and team goals. These individuals develop and maintain a prospect lead generation system through telemarketing, cold calling, club guest passes, walk-ins and member referrals while maintaining a prospect lead follow-up system.
Some responsibilities include:
What you’re all about:
- Generating, maintaining and executing individual and corporate sales leads.
- Assessing prospects needs and helping people find personal solutions through our memberships.
- Coordinating and managing inside/outside promotional efforts to increase club awareness.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local and national businesses.
- Networking at all levels by attending local Denver Tech Center events.
- Creating opportunities to develop new business and foster previous/current business.
- Focus on retaining current members and obtaining referrals
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a driven self-starter with an assertive and energetic personality.
- Achieving goals is what drives you and you’re committed to exceeding these goals both individually and as part of a team.
- You have a positive attitude and do what it takes to succeed even when the going gets tough.
- You’re an out-of-the-box thinker and enjoy finding creative ways to attract new members to our club.
- You have at least one year of experience in a commission based/goal oriented sales environment.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- If you have health and fitness industry experience in a club environment that is a bonus, but not required for success.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and evening hours.
Compensation: $40,000 - $60,000 with commission, bonuses and incentives ($30,000 based compensation, salary based on qualifications, experience and production)
- We provide a competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses!
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package to anyone that works a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to opportunity to strategize, learn, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 21,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.