Concourse Athletic Club
We are looking for a Membership Sales Representative!
Who we are:
Concourse Athletic Club is Atlanta’s premier family athletic club with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and unlimited fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Sales Representatives are all about:
Our Membership Sales Representatives are responsible for selling and promoting our corporate and individual memberships. These individuals are focused on developing long-term genuine relationships with prospects that lead to happy and satisfied club members. Our Reps have a high level of professionalism and demonstrate a thorough understanding of our products and services including general exercise, equipment, and wellness programming.
Our most successful Membership Representatives are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an environment that pushes them to exceed personal and team goals. These individuals develop and maintain a prospect lead generation system through telemarketing, outside cold calling, club guest passes, walk-ins and member referrals while maintaining a prospect lead follow-up system.
What you're all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You are a driven self-starter with an assertive and energetic personality.
- You enjoy sales and building your own book of business while still having fun in our awesome club environment.
- You have at least one year of experience in a commission based/goal oriented sales environment that includes business to business sales and cold calling.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- If you have health and fitness industry experience in a club environment that is a bonus, but not required for success.
- You’re comfortable utilizing standardized sales techniques throughout the entire sales process from greeting and developing interested to your presentation and closing the sale.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and evening hours.
- We provide a competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses!
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package to anyone that works a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to opportunity to strategize, learn, and grow.
- And much, much more!