Sales Associate - CACF - Boulder, CO
Boulder, CO 80301
Colorado Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Colorado Athletic Club – Flatirons
We are looking for a Membership Sales Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Sales Associates are all about:
Our Membership Sales Associates are responsible for selling and promoting our corporate and individual memberships. These individuals are focused on developing long-term genuine relationships with prospects that lead to happy and satisfied club members. Our Reps have a high level of professionalism and demonstrate a thorough understanding of our products and services including general exercise, equipment, and wellness programming.
Our most successful Membership Representatives are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an environment that pushes them to exceed personal and team goals. These individuals develop and maintain a prospect lead generation system through telemarketing, outside cold calling, club guest passes, walk-ins and member referrals while maintaining a prospect lead follow-up system.
What you're all about:
- You are a driven self-starter with an assertive and energetic personality.
- You enjoy sales and building your own book of business while still having fun in our awesome club environment.
- You have at least one year of experience in a commission based/goal oriented sales environment that includes business to business sales and cold calling.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) and a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- If you have health and fitness industry experience in a club environment that is a bonus, but not required for success.
- You’re comfortable utilizing standardized sales techniques throughout the entire sales process from greeting and developing interested to your presentation and closing the sale.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and evening hours.
Why you want to work for us:
- We provide a competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses!
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE along with providing discounts on club services!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We care about our employees and provide a competitive benefits package to anyone that works a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- We want you to invest in your future and provide a 401(k) with matching.
- We provide the opportunity to opportunity to strategize, learn, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 2,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 45,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative, fast paced, empowering environment. Our culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.