Sales and Marketing Manager (Premier Athletic Tennis Club)
Arch Amenities Group
Grandville, MI 49418
The anticipated compensation for this role will be between $50,000-$65,000 annually.
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading leisure, fitness and spa management firms, is seeking a Membership and Marketing Manager The Membership and Marketing Manager is responsible for membership sales to include: developing and directing strategic sales efforts; creating and executing strategic sales and marketing plans and promotions and events operations.
• Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive standard facility operations manual, including written policies and procedures for all services, administration, membership, staff and maintenance.
• Directs and oversees all membership operations to ensure achievement of sales quotas and supports retention goals.
• Presents a monthly client summary report that outlines detailed membership sales information, operational and financial data.
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with Arch Amenities Group policy. Reconciles registration software and POS system as required.
• • Attends all management functions and meetings associated with client and WTS, including monthly marketing meetings, developer meetings and off-site presentations.
secure at all times.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors member and guest feedback. Supervises and follows up on member and guest requests and comments.
• Leads outside prospecting of new membership and co-op opportunities.
• Projects an UPSCALE image to employees, clients, business associates and the community by having a professional, business attire and excellent customer service skills.
• Recommends and develops marketing strategies to include planning/coordinating promotions, facility activities and effective advertising.
• Identifies, evaluates, and resolves problems in a timely manner, utilizing innovative ideas and sound judgment.
• Assists with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of three (3) years progressive development and experience in the field of hospitality and operations.
• Experience in staff management, facility operations, membership, as well as event planning.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Ability to collaborate with vendors and clients to attain facility goals.
Previous sales experience is preferred.
• Must be able to lift tables, chairs and other equipment while setting up for events and activities.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to utilize new technology and communication methods in preparing messaging and advertisements for members, guests and the public.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic.
• Bachelor's Degree in leisure services, sales and marketing or a related field highly desirable.
• CPR, First aid & AED Certification preferred or willingness to obtain
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.