· Member onboarding – the training program manager is responsible for delivering fitness consultations, which include movement assessments and body scans. This person also coordinates follow-up appointments to keep training services at the forefront of members' minds.
· Membership / Training sales – The Personal Training Program Manager uses information gathered during the member onboarding process to suggest training options (self-directed, group training, one-on-one personal training, etc.) for each member or prospect. This person qualifies, informs, inspires, and converts leads to long-term training clients.
· Promote training incentives – the training program manager will need to also take on some operational tasks to help promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
· Team builders – the training program manager oversees not only the training program, plus also the hiring, training, and managing of the training staff and delivering the program services. They collaborate with trainers to develop trainers' schedules, continued learning, and career opportunities. They should be focused on driving results for the trainers and the program overall. The Regional Personal Training Manager is also responsible for creating a trusting, authentic environment members and guests want to engage with.
▪ Culture creators – Training Program Managers create an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
Compensation - $60,000-$80,000 annual compensation package includes salary, commissions and bonus.