Regional Paid Programming of Fitness Manager
Overland Park, KS
Genesis Health Clubs
Overland Park, KS 66213
Genesis Health Clubs, is seeking a Full Time Fitness Professional that is hardworking, has a great personality / attitude and who is passionate about Fitness. If you like to work in a progressive, push yourself, and success driven environment, then Genesis Health Clubs is your place.
We are looking for a leader who is committed to developing and growing our paid fitness programs, from CrossFit, Adult & Kid's Karate, and our proprietary All American Training formats.
As a leader you must be committed to growth, retention, and high standards. Genesis Health Clubs has 8+ clubs in the KC area that offer paid fitness programming. These programs deliver diverse fitness opportunities to a very large member base.
Each club has state of the art fitness, health and wellness – evidenced by over 60 group fitness activities and the best in training equipment. Genesis Health Clubs has a very strong Personal Training program that engages members on their personal betterment journey. Please review our website www.genesishealthclubs.com for the feel for what our brand and story is.
Under the direction of the Director of Paid Programming, the Regional Paid Programming Manager will help create and deliver a dynamic, high energy, engaging and fun All American workout program.
Expertise in Karate or CrossFit is not required, though knowledge of these programs is beneficial.
The Regional Paid Programming Manager will be responsible for all duties associated with promotion and growth of these programs.
Genesis Health Clubs offers great opportunities for advancement and professional success. If you are not ready to be challenged, grow and be successful – please do not proceed further with this opportunity.
The general roles and responsibilities of the Full Time Regional Paid Programming Manager:
• Being a passionate, inspirational ambassador and advocate for Genesis paid programming.
• Recruit, train, and staff new and current employees to each paid program.
• To deliver and maintain a monthly draft goal by increasing the number of member participants in paid programming.
• Research and learn the programming features and tools to deliver these high energy, fun, and successful programs.
• Provide private and group training as needed to all paid programming employees and prospects.
• Responsible for the financial accountability of the programs.
• Train / supervise and develop a team of professionals to deliver dynamic and successful programs.
• Responsible for the studio environment from a safety, equipment, and cleanliness experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• Fitness background strongly preferred.
• Personal Training and/or Group Fitness experience.
• Strong sales and customer service skills.
• Computer and email proficiency.
• Positive, engaging, honest, respectful, dedicated, and caring, with a sincere desire to provide a high level of personalized service.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. High professional skills.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Full Time, Hourly pay, Sales commissions, Salary, and Performance Incentives.
- Health & Pension & Vacation benefits.
- Employee Relationship / At Will Employer
- Opportunity to work in a progressive / dynamic / success driven culture.
The selected candidate will begin employment as soon as possible / available.
Compensation: $36,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.