Anytime Fitness, is a premier place to work within the fitness industry, where our mission is to help our Members to get a Healthier Place! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our region by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the oversight of multiple clubs. The Regional Manager is an extension of the Owner and (may) take ownership in all aspects of the clubs they oversee.
What we offer:
· Robust compensation plan ($80,000-$120,000) includes salary plus monthly, quarterly and semi-annual bonuses based on meeting company goals, budgets, financial objectives and the health of the business.
· Benefits for full time employees including paid holidays and paid time off.
· Future career growth opportunities through expansionResponsibilities:
· Development, training, mentorship, and leadership of the Club Managers and Member Experience Managers.
· Oversight of the entire group of clubs, including personal training, membership, sales, and operations.
· Management, training and ongoing motivation of club personnel while tracking towards overall Club goals.
· Working closely with ownership to streamline processes to drive overall club profitability.
· Maintains current knowledge and awareness of marketing campaigns to effectively communicate to members and prospective members.
· Resolves member inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner.
· Some travel required
· All other duties as assigned
Physical Demands/ Environmental Conditions
· Occasionally required to demonstrate or explain proper physical fitness activities, techniques, and procedures.
· Ability to access and operate company computer systems including: document preparation, data entry, read and interpret general and financial reports from a computer data base or email system.
· Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including frequent extended workdays, weekends, and holidays may be required.
Qualified candidates should apply with the APPLY LINK above.