Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
- Ability to work towards achieving goals
- Must possess strong leadership skills, customer service skills, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills.
- At least three years experience in both sales & management. (Fitness background preferred)
- Must live in the respective market that you directly oversee.
- Knowledge and training of a formal sales system (preferred)
- Experience in operations, personal training and membership sales management
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and developing your own team
- Outside marketing and business to business sales experience
- Experience dealing directly with customers as well as vendors
- Four year degree (preferred)
- Experience in the fitness industry (preferred) or retail experience.
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English preferred
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for training and developing club level General Managers.
- Stay informed of local competition and promotions to ensure we have a competitive advantage in our market space.
- Consistently coach and evaluate General Manager performance to ensure all financial goals and Key Performance Indicators are being met.
- Examine company profit and loss statements to find opportunities and areas of improvement to drive the business forward.
- Create and implement strategies to ensure the locations are efficient, profitable and protect the brand at all times.
- Oversee multiple locations and provide team guidance for all administrative responsibilities.
- Ensure accuracy of all personal training and membership deals. Act as the liaison between your clubs and the compliance department.
- Must assist with managing and maintaining all club electronic and manual logs.
- Must ensure that all respective locations are following local and federal legal requirements.
- Must assist in creating and maintaining an enjoyable environment for all employees, members, and guests.
- Must be involved in team, facility, & escalated customer issues. Collaborate with club management to establish, monitor and evaluate facility goals such as cleanliness scores, retention, team turnover, membership upgrades, customer service and special events for the club.
- Your position is always “on call” and must respond to any urgent requests within a reasonable time. If you are not available, it is your responsibility to have a pre-approved back up contact.
- You will be required to have reliable transportation to and from all locations that you oversee.
- Key Performance Indicators will be reviewed and evaluated on both a monthly & quarterly basis.
This role operates in a professional office environment and public gym environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a desktop dual-monitor station, mouse, keyboard and multi-line phone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this role, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role with some bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and stooping required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
YouFit Health Clubs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.