Regional Club Manager
Kansas City, MO
Genesis Health Clubs
Kansas City, MO 64114
Position: Regional Club Manager
Reports to: Owner
Employee Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for the daily financial growth and sales performance of multiple locations by overseeing all aspects of the sales operations. The execution of all sales operations including the hiring, training and management of all Club Managers in assigned region. Execution and inspection of all sales operations including the activities of all Fitness Advisors and supporting departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to set and then surpass sales, service and profit goals
- Train and motivate staff to achieve club objectives
- Conduct daily sales meetings to discuss performance
- Coordinate and manage department staffing levels with all teams
- Assist Club Managers with recruitment, interviewing and training
- Provide direction, set priorities and monitor staff achievement
- Promptly respond to members concerns
- Attend all staff and club meetings and events
- Maintain and update sales policies and procedures
- Prepare, submit and monitor annual budget for department
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Works closely with retention departments to ensure high participation in the facilities
- Ensures that all required documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with staff
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- Preform other duties and assignments as necessary or required
- Grow dues base and constantly know you dues line
- Help support and grow all departments in the facility
- Produce staff that can grow with the company and become Club and Regional Club Managers
- Present a professional demeanor at all times when representing the Genesis Health Clubs
- Provide input in developing strategies to support goals and objectives
- Recommend staff development/education activities
- Develop and build a team atmosphere among staff and departments
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
- Available to work weekends and evenings and holidays
- Must hold current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of start date
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience in cash handling and credit cards
- Customer service abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to communicate with guests and other associates, including reading, writing and speaking
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.