Reformer Pilates, Zumba, Yoga and/or Cycling Substitute Instructor
Role and Responsibilities
Reformer Pilates, Zumba, Yoga, and/or Cycling Instructors are expected to teach safe and effective classes for our members and are to purpose and maintain educational standards commensurate with Active Sports Clubs' quality.
- Deliver safe group fitness classes to the members
- Say "Hi", acknowledge and encourage members, show your enthusiasm and friendliness SMILE!
- Assist members in using safe and effective form during his/her workout
- Work together as a TEAM
- Support, teach and encourage members to meet his/her fitness goals
- Attend department meetings and continuing education classes to keep certifications current
- Help keep the club(s) well stocked and CLEAN!
- Keep all equipment in good working conditions
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly fitness environment, picking up towels, water bottles, etc.
- Say "Thank you", "Good-bye", "I hope you had a good workout", or some other warm farewell.
- Have fun!
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1 year Group Exercise experience preferred. Reformer Pilates, Zumba, Yoga, and/or Cycling experience is preferred.
Customer service oriented and ability to teach
CPR certification required
Proof of citizenship or legal status
Physical and Working Conditions:
Ability to stand for several hours in a same shift, physical agility, ability to lift 25lbs
Fitness club environment
Must follow OSHA and Active Sports Clubs safety standards
This position is currently accepting applications.